MoneyGram International, a leading money transfer company, enables consumers who are not fully served by traditional financial institutions to meet their financial needs, and is the second-largest money transfer company in the world with business operations in two categories: Global Fund Transfer and Financial Paper Products. MoneyGram is listed on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol MGI.
MoneyGram offers money transfer services worldwide through a global network of 339,000 agent locations - including retailers, international post offices and financial institutions - in more than 200 countries and territories. MoneyGram also offers bill payment services in the U.S. and Canada.
The diverse array of products and services we offer enables consumers - most of who are not fully served by traditional financial institutions - to make payments and transfer money around the world, helping them meet the financial demands of their daily lives.
Our payment services also help businesses operate more efficiently and cost effectively. We offer our products and services to consumers and businesses through a worldwide network of agents and financial institution customers.
- MoneyGram is the second largest money transfer business in the world
- The company first passed the billion dollar mark in revenue in 2006
- MoneyGram has 339,000 agent locations in more than 200 countries and territories
- The company's contact centers and websites supports 23 languages
- MoneyGram has three times the number of locations as McDonald's, Starbucks, Subway, and Walmart - combined