How to give
Millions of children around the world don't have access to basic education, facilities or school supplies. That's why the MoneyGram Foundation, launched in late 2012, was created: to help bring educational resources to those in need. The foundation provides grants to worthy education non-profits benefiting thousands of children, their families, and communities.
We received hundreds of grant applications last year, reflecting the enormous need around the world for access to basic education. We invite you to join us in this cause. With your help, we are striving to expand our impact and address this need to the greatest extent possible.
- MoneyGram Foundation currently accepts donations through domestic and international credit cards, ACH, as well as PayPal. Click here to give.
- MoneyGram will match all full- and part-time employee gifts, dollar for dollar for MoneyGram employees in the United States and European Union.
- U.S. employees are able to donate by payroll deduction, ACH routing, PayPal, and credit card here. Payroll deductions will begin in the first available pay period after receipt of the Employee Giving Options form, available here.
- EU employees are able to donate by PayPal and credit card here.
- The MoneyGram Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) charity. Your gift may be tax-deductible as allowed by U.S. law.
- All donations go directly to the organizations supported by the foundation.
Grants given by the MoneyGram Foundation benefitted more than 34,000 children last year worldwide. Every dollar donated to the foundation goes directly to these organizations. Please join us in inspiring minds and improving lives.
Button >> Donate Now << Button