MoneyGram's benefits program - Total Rewards
MoneyGram strives to offer our global employees comprehensive benefits that enhance all aspects of our employees' lives. These "Total Rewards" represent the value of our employees' contributions to the company. That's why we offer a variety of reward programs that range from Health & Welfare to Retirement benefits.
As the benefits offered by MoneyGram differ from country to country, employees will learn more about the programs specific to their country as they move through the recruitment and onboarding process.
MoneyGram offers the following benefits to U.S. based employees. Some benefits are provided automatically at no cost to the employee while others are available only if elected. Most benefits are effective on the date of hire.
Health & Welfare
- Medical Coverage
- Health Savings Account
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Care and/or Dependent Care Account
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance*
- Voluntary AD&D Insurance*
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Coverage*
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Coveragee*
- Employee Assistance Program
MoneyGram supports an ongoing commitment to help our employees prepare for a secure retirement by offering a 401(k) Plan with a company match. Through the MoneyGram 401(k) Plan, employees may:
- Save from 1%-50% of their pay for retirement (up to certain IRS limits)
- Receive an excellent company match with immediate 100% vesting.
- Join the plan immediately upon hire
- Choose pre-tax or Roth contributions
- Invest their contributions in any of the Plan's investment funds
- Paid-Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- Legal Plan*
- Tuition Reimbursement
- No-Fee, Money Orders & Money Transfers
- Discounts on Auto, Home, and Pet Insurance
- Subsidized Bus Passes**
- Free Parking**
- Discounts on computer services, banking services, AAA, movies tickets, car rental, health & fitness, and more!**
*Not available for part-time employees working less than 40 hours per week.
**Location-specific benefits. Check with your local HR Business Partner to confirm what is offered at your location.
MoneyGram understands that employees need time away from work for recreation, unexpected illnesses, emergencies, or personal matters that should be taken care of outside of work. MoneyGram provides a generous paid time-off (PTO) program and observes six designated paid holidays per calendar year.
This section of www.corporate.moneygram.com describes the benefit plans and policies available to employees of MoneyGram. The details are contained in the official plan and policy documents. If there is a question about one of these plans or policies, or if there is a conflict between the information on this website and the plan or policy documents, the formal wording in the plan or policy documents will govern. Please note the benefits described on this website may be changed at any time and do not represent a contractual obligation on the part of MoneyGram. MoneyGram is an Equal Opportunity Employer.